Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- Description'Finding Information' is a practical guide for those working with children, to help them to get on the Internet and search the World Wide Web for information. It's a resource to help both adults and children build up confidence and skills with Information and Communication Techlogy across the National Curriculum. The book avoids technical jargon, includes step-by-step screen shots and contains 35 photocopiable projects. The book focuses on Microsoft Windows PCs running Internet Explorer software, but can also be used with Netscape Navigator software and Apple Macintosh or Research Machines' computers. This second edition has been fully updated to be compatible with the new Windows XP operating system.
- Author BiographyMichael Strachan and Frances Thomas are qualified teacher-trainers of primary school teachers in the use of computers in schools.
- Author(s)Frances Thomas,Michael Strachan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/08/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInternet Projects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line & screen shots
- Weight372 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.