All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionMark Dahle Portfolios can be read in a few minutes and then enjoyed for a lifetime. Thought-provoking and beautiful, they feature an unusual combination of compelling photographs, brilliant paintings and deceptively simple text. This portfolio includes twenty-eight outstanding photos from Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and a narrative about Joel, who was 28. From the book: Joel was tall, athletic, and friendly. He lit up a room whenever he arrived. He liked everybody, laughed easily, and was the kind of person you were glad to kw. He couldn't be gone. He was too full of life.
- Author(s)Mark Dahle
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.