All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to eat well, exercise and be happy? Does a lack of time stand in the way? If so, it's time to fit healthy habits into your busy schedule, without turning your life upside down. Finding Life's Secret Sauce provides a recipe for happy, healthy living. You simply have to find the ingredients that work for you. Eat Up! Forget about diets and deprivation and enjoy good food. Shape Up! Add new twists to the old routine so you get fit and stay that way. Live it Up! Make sure there's plenty of time leftover for fun. Motivation without intimidation, Finding Life's Secret Sauce will help cure the wellness blues!
- Author BiographyFrom marketing executive to entrepreneur, Melinda has found the right ingredients for a happy, healthy life. She runs a business, runs a household, and still finds time to run marathons. She studied nutrition at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, received an MBA from William & Mary and served as an adjunct professor at Seattle University. Melinda and her family reside in Boise, ID.
- Author(s)Melinda Hinson Neely
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.