Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting collection...Its authors make rich, well-researched, and consistent contributions to both long-standing and contemporary debates about McLuhan. - Michael Darroch, associate professor of Media Art Histories & Visual Culture, University of Windsor and Director of IN/TERMINUS: Media, Art, and Urban Ecologies. Fifty years ago, Tom Wolfe asked this w famous question of Marshall McLuhan: what if he is right? In Finding McLuhan,his biographer, his sons, and sixteen scholars explore the many ways in which he was, indeed, right. Engaging with McLuhan's remarkable legacy, they offer relevant and timely insights into his theories. The volume concludes with interviews with Douglas Coupland, Eric McLuhan, and Michael McLuhan, who provide intimate glimpses into McLuhan as friend, colleague, husband, and father.
- Author BiographyJaqueline McLeod Rogers is professor and chair of Rhetoric, Writing and Communications at the University of Winnipeg. Tracy Whalen is an associate professor of Rhetoric, Writing and Communications at the University of Winnipeg. Catherine G. Taylor is professor of Education and Rhetoric and Communications at the University of Winnipeg.
- Author(s)Catherine G. Taylor,Jaqueline McLeod Rogers,Tracy Whalen
- PublisherUniversity of Regina Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationRegina
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Regina Press
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.