All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, Margaret Wheatley has written eloquently about humanizing our organizations and helping people to work together more effectively and compassionately. She has shown how breakthroughs in chaos theory and quantum physics can enable organizations to function more like responsive, self-organizing living systems, rather than cold mechanisms of control. And she has gradually expanded these ideas into the wider arena of human society. In short, Margaret Wheatley is one of the most invative and influential organizational thinkers of our time, and Finding Our Way brings together her shorter writings for the first time, touching on all the topics she has addressed throughout her career, showing how she has applied the ideas in her books s in many different situations. The pieces presented here, she writes represent ten years of work, of how I took the ideas in my books and applied them in practice in many different situations. However, this is t a collection of articles. I updated, revised, or substantially added to the original content of each one. In this way, everything written here represents my current views on the subjects I write about. Provocative, challenging, at times poetic, and often deeply moving, Finding Our Way sums up Wheatley's thinking on a diverse scope of topics from leadership and management to education and raising children in turbulent times; from societal commentary to specific organizational techniques and more.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wheatley is president emerita of The Berkana Institute and an internationally acclaimed speaker and writer. She has been an organizational consultant and researcher since 1973, and has been Associate Professor of Management at the Marriott School of Management, Brigham Young University, and Cambridge College, Massachusetts, USA. She is the author of the bestselling Leadership and the New and Turning to One Another and coauthor of A Simpler Way.
- Author(s)Margaret J. Wheatley
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.