All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideas in this book can help you take back your power, connect with yourself, feel strong connections within, and recognize that everything has a purpose. Coming from that perspective, you will t only believe that everything will be okay, you'll also feel it and live it every day. Finally achieve the inner peace for which you've always searched with #1 bestselling author Cindy Nolte's inspirational new book, Finding Peace in an Out of Control World. As daily life pummels us with its everyday stresses and unexpected obstacles, it is sometimes difficult to see a way out. But with Nolte's -nsense approach, achieving your dreams is more possible w than ever before. Encouraging a balanced lifestyle that brings peace to the mind, body, and spirit, this easy-to-read volume guides you through the journey of becoming reacquainted-with yourself! Readers will learn to become present in their own lives and enjoy each moment for what it is instead of what they wish it to be. Embrace a life of passion with Finding Peace in an Out of Control World and gain a new clarity about what life has in store.
- Author BiographyCindy Nolte is a television talk show host, speaker, and she runs a private practice in which she offers workshops, certifications, hypnosis, past-life regression, and energy work. She is a certified hypnotist, hypnosis instructor, energy practitioner, teacher, mentor, intuitive, group fitness instructor, and consultant. Cindy takes the mind-body-spirit connection very seriously, acknowledging that they all must be nourished to create optimum health and wellness. Cindy is the founder of Fresh Look on Life, where with great honor, she assists her clients in uncovering the answers that they hold within. For more information on Cindy Nolte, her practice, workshops, her television show, or to sign up for her free monthly newsletter check out www.freshlookonlife.com. Cindy is the creator of Support Your Own, an organization created to motivate individuals to use their skills to assist others in their community. She is also a member of SARA, a charity dedicated to bringing Reiki to shelter animals. Cindy currently lives in New Jersey with her husband and two rescue pups. In her downtime, she is an avid long-distance runner, completed a triathlon, and a half marathon.
- Author(s)Cindy Nolte
- PublisherMax Samantha Publishers
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMax Samantha Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.