All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the near future and Sarah Lynnes, a Radiologist from New York, finds herself abducted in the Middle East with the billionaire, John Myles. While Sarah is terrified, John doesn't seem fazed by the fact they are about to be executed. A blade is held to John's throat, the video is rolling and Sarah is forced to watch the impending horror. Unkwn to Sarah, a computer program is running in the same room. Will it defy it's own programming and purpose to save the incent victims?
- Author BiographyPaul Hagen grew up on the west coast, attending UBC and obtaining degrees in Psychology and Medicine. Interests include long-distance running, tennis and writing.
- Author(s)Paul Hagen
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.