All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionRuthie Hammond had a dream. After high school she was moving to a big city...anywhere but Brewster. Surely God had a plan for her, and it wasn't in this small, where town. Twenty years later she's back in Brewster working at a failing radio station with her boyfriend Jack. She's given up on God and if she wants to get out of town, she'll have to do it solo. But when her first love, Paul, moves back, Ruthie wonders if happiness really does lie beyond this podunk town. In this second vel in the Coming Home to Brewster series, Roxanne Henke offers ather wonderful story about relationships, choices, and spiritual growth.
- Author BiographyRoxanne Sayler Henke lives in rural North Dakota with her husband, Lorren and their dog, Gunner. They have two, very cool, adult daughters, Rachael and Tegan, equally-cool sons-in-law, Cory and Dave, and one delightful granddaughter, Simone. As a family they enjoy spending time at their lake cabin in northern Minnesota. Roxanne has a degree in Behavioral and Social Science from the University of Mary and for many years was a newspaper humor columnist. She has also written and recorded radio commercials, written for, and performed in, a comedy duo; and co-written school lyceums. She is the author of eight novels.
- Author(s)Roxanne Henke
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleComing Home to Brewster
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.