Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can I t live without? What is strong eugh to endure the challenges life brings? What is steady eugh to survive intact through every change? What is, at the same time, so common, so ordinary, so natural that it warms my heart and gives peace to my mind? This is my Finding Stone. FINDING STONE: An invitation to join Finding Woman on a journey to find your Stone of healing, wisdom, and power. FINDING STONE: A quiet parable and soul-work reflections employing the ancient meditative practice of standing before Life's mysteries. FINDING STONE: A book to be read slowly, kept by your bed, or carried in your backpack, purse, or briefcase. A book to give to a friend. Come, take the journey of the Stone.
- Author BiographyChristin Lore Weber is an experienced author, educator, spiritual guide, and lecturer. Her quiet quest for truth and meaning of life began early, when she was a child growing up on Lake of the Woods in Minnesota, at the order of the United States with Canada. Of herself she says, I've spent my life finding stones. I roll stones around in my hand. I know them in mind and heart. Stones of life. I am all that I have ever been: a nun, a beloved, a wife, a mother, a soul guide; one who makes ritual, who makes stories, who makes poems, who makes bread and salad and delicious cookies and pies. I am a child and a student of life. Her love for spirituality led her to a fourteen-year commitment as a Sister of St. Joseph, during which time she pursued knowledge in the humanities and theology. She earned a B.A. degree in literature and drama from Viterbo University, LaCrosse, Wisconsin; an M.A. degree in theology from St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota; and a Doctor of Ministry degree from United Theological Seminary, New Brighton, Minnesota. After a twenty year career in educational, parish, and human service institutions, Christin's writing career began in 1983 with the publication of her first book Caring Community. Her subsequent books include WomanChrist: A New Vision of Feminist Spirituality, Blessings: A WomanChrist Reflection on the Beatitudes, Circle of Mysteries: The Women's Rosary Book, and her novel, Altar Music. Christin and her husband, author John R. Sack, make their home in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Christin Lore Weber
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.