All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever thought about using humor in a speech, sales letter or even casual conversation but stopped because you had idea where to start looking for the funny or were overwhelmed by the thought of spending hours crafting a joke, then this book is for you! Jan steps you through the ways she writes humor fast for herself and her clients. Humor is the best way to make your communications memorable, connect with employees and coworkers immediately, keep people interested in what you have to say, sell a product or service and diffuse tense situations. Become more effective with everyone you're communicating with by using humor w!
- Author(s)Jan McInnis
- PublisherCubicle Comedy
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCubicle Comedy
- Weight170 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.