All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to feel at home, truly present with ourselves, comfortable with our choices, and alive to the possibilities of conscious change How can we develop inner balance and connection, keeping our boundaries clear while opening our hearts to those we love With practical wisdom and insight, Melody Beattie addresses these questions, encouraging us to reach a higher level of living and loving, and showing us how to be at home with ourselves wherever we are in the world, at whatever stage of life.Through true stories and take-action exercises, including journaling, visualizations, affirmations, meditations, and prayers, Beattie provides the essential tools to help us discover our own sense of home. Accessible and illuminating, Finding Your Way Home is a soul-searching look at how t to be victimized by ourselves'or other people. Beattie urges us to discover new levels of integrity, to break through barriers that have blocked us for too long. This is a powerful and challenging book about buying back our souls and learning to live a life guided by spirit.
- Author BiographyMelody Beattie is the New York Times bestselling author of Codependent No More, Beyond Codependency, and The Lessons of Love.
- Author(s)Melody Beattie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/1998
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.