All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- Description<b>Chart your path in the consulting jungle!</b> Finding Your Way in the Consulting Jungle--a book in The Practicing Organization Development series--offers OD consultants the information and guidance they need to understand their place in the consulting network, differentiate themselves from other types of consultants, and work with both clients and colleagues to make sure everyone's needs and expectations are met.</p> Finding Your Way in the Consulting Jungle offers practical advice on how to: </p><ul><li>Differentiate and market yourself</li><li>Interview prospective clients</li><li>Write proposals</li></ul> Transports the reader from the safety of the classroom into the complex, unpredictable and often hazardous world that they describe as 'the consultant jungle.' It is a great resource for graduate level OD programs, consultant training courses, AND corporate managers who hire consultants. --C. Patrick Fleer, Ph.D., director, International Business Programs, Albers School of Business and Ecomics, Seattle University</p>
- Author BiographyARTHUR M. FREEDMAN is director of OD and HRM masters degree programs at American University's School of Public Affairs. He is a past recipient of the American Psychological Association's RHR International Award for Excellence in Consulting Psychology and the past president of the Society of Psychologist in Management. RICHARD E. ZACKRISON is the founder of Effectiveness Consulting International, and the primary designer and senior trainer for the organization's consultant training program. In 1999 his work with Zimbabwe's National Breweries earned him the OD Institute's award for Distinguished OD Application Worldwide.
- Author(s)Arthur Freedman,Richard Zackrison
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Organizational Development S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight506 g
- Width180 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.