All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over two decades, Abby Seixas has taught women how to slow down and reclaim their lives from the tyranny of their to-do lists. Based on the experiences of women whose lives have been transformed by her workshops, this highly anticipated first book presents her comprehensive program to nurture contact with the Deep River Within, the soul-urishing dimension in each of us that flows beneath the busyness of daily life. With gentle encouragement, practical guidance, and compelling stories of struggle and success, Finding the Deep River Within details the three preliminary doorways and six core practices for inviting the rich resources of our deeper nature into everyday life.
- Author BiographyAbby Seixas is a psychotherapist specializing in issues of life balance. Her work has been featured in national and local media, including NBC's The Today Show, the Hallmark Channel, O. The Oprah Magazine, Self, Body + Soul, Woman's Day and The Boston Globe. She is the mother of two grown children and lives with her husband near Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Abby Seixas
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.