All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionFinding the Fork in the Road is an invaluable guidebook for the millions of smart and talented business people that co-own companies. Learn the secrets of successful business partnerships beyond just profitability. Linda Finkle addresses the people side of partnerships and shares the ground rules for navigating one of life's most intense, collaborative and interdependent relationships.By exploring shared visions, establishing compatibility, fostering trust and measuring progress, partners are well on their way to building sustainable thriving relationships.Complete with checklists, assessments and other critical tools to assess the personality traits and preferred work styles of each individual, and to better understand your partner, Finding the Fork is a must read for anyone thinking of forming a partnership or struggling in an existing one.
- Author BiographyLINDA FINKLE has 25 years of diverse experience, working with business owners and organizations as a business consultant, executive coach, and advisor. Finkle is a Master Certified Coach through the ICF. As CEO of her organizational coaching firm, Incedo Group, Linda has helped countless companies and professionals nationwide to build internal communication strategies and conflict resolution approaches.
- Author(s)Linda Finkle
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.