All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionSri Daya Mata shares the guidance and inspiration she received as a close disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda. A compassionate and deeply encouraging book that speaks to all who long to kw that God is real, that He is near to us at all times, and that we can live every day in communion with Him.
- Author(s)Mata Daya
- PublisherSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Weight600 g
- Width197 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.