All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I love my work as a medium. I love to be connected with spirit, doing spirit work with people who are grieving over losing their loved ones, or hurting from past experiences. I am truly blessed. However, there is something I want people to realise: you can do this too. Every one of us can find the peacefulness and pure love of spirit in our own life.' Join Kelvin Cruickshank, celebrity psychic medium and author of bestsellers Walking in Light and Bridging the Gap, as he shows you how to become closer to spirit. Along the way, Kelvin will also share some incredible stories of spirit healing lives with loves, tears and laughter.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in the Waikato, Kelvin Cruickshank exhibited medium psychic abilities from an early age. He could hear and feel spirits around him, but had no idea what it all meant; he mostly chose to ignore the extra company. He knew he was somehow different from other children because he saw people that the other kids couldn't see. Although he didn't Kelvin Cruickshank is a psychic medium with a gift and accuracy that is stunning to observe. In addition to his role on the popular investigative television series Sensing Murder, he has appeared twice on Colin Fry's UK series 6ixth Sense (with a viewership of 16.8 million). Kelvin has also been a columnist for New Idea, and he continues to run sell-out workshops and events.
- Author(s)Kelvin Cruickshank
- PublisherPenguin Group (NZ)
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintPenguin Books (NZ)
- Weight274 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.