All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFine Motor Skills includes five levels of colorful and stimulating activities that gradually challenge little fingers. Each activity promotes learning and fine motor control while covering fundamental lessons in colors, shapes, counting, and writing. As children color, trace, cut, and glue through the fun activities, they will improve their hand-eye coordination, writing control, and scissor and glue skills, while also being encouraged to express their creativity! The six titles in the Basic Beginnings series are an essential and fun resource designed to nurture engaged learning for every child. Each book features 64 pages of colorful activities, mazes, and pictures, as well as three mini books to color, cut out, and share!
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBasic Beginnings
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.