Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionLandmark discusses the evidence validating fingerprints as a means of personal identification, permanence of the fingerprint characteristics, uniqueness of an assemblage of ridge details, and the variability and classifiable nature of finger patterns - along with such fundamental investigations as biological and racial variations and the inheritance of fingerprint traits. 34 tables. 15 plates.
- Author(s)Francis Galton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.