All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Description(Book). Crafted by an expert guitarist, this unique approach to fingerstyle guitar does away with useless jargon and overly technical explanations, encouraging players to tap into their natural playing instincts and find their own voice. Covering topics ranging from technique to visualization, this is an indispensable guide aimed at teaching effective articulation, altered tunings, composition and structure, accompaniment patterns, and idea development. Lessons exploring motor memory, body awareness, concentration development, and anxiety control will maximize your growth, as will the many exercises that lead to original compositions. In interviews with guitarists such as Pierre Bensusan, Laurence Juber, Peter Finger, Don Ross and Dale Miller, the author explores such essential topics as tone, posture, hand position, and composition. And on the accompanying CD, Gore performs many of the book's exercises and etudes in his own captivating style.
- Author(s)Brian Gore
- PublisherBackbeat Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Content NoteIll.ch.
- Weight349 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.