All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionMany relationships turn into a struggle for power, but it doesn't have to be that way?for men or women. In this guidebook geared for women but useful for anyone, you can learn how to find common ground with your partner. But to do so, you first need to kw what you?re really seeking in a relationship. By examining what motivates yourself and your partner, you?ll be equipped to answer critical questions: ? If you?re single, should you try meeting people in person or online? ? Why in the world would someone cheat if he or she has a loving partner? ? How can you fix a broken relationship? ? When is it time to abandon a partner? Too often, instead of working toward a common goal, people avoid doing what they don't want to do, and they lose out on having a real partner. But when you find a true teammate, you?ll be more satisfied with life and better equipped to accomplish your goals. Stop selling yourself short, and start getting what you want out of relationships with the tools, insights, and strategies in <i>Finishing School for Women.
- Author(s)Roman Plastich
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.