All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Bob Buford called them code breakers. They are people age 40 and older who have pioneered the art of finishing well in these modern times, and who can teach us to do the same, starting today. Buford sought out 60 of these trailblazers--including Peter Drucker, Roger Staubach, Jim Collins, Ken Blanchard, and Dallas Willard--and has recorded their lively conversations in these pages so that they can serve as mentors in print for all of us. Twenty years from w, Buford writes, the rules for this second adulthood as a productive season of life may be better kwn. But for w, we're out across the frontier breaking new ground. Buford gives you a chance to sit at the feet of these pioneers and learn the art of finishing well so you can shift into a far more fulfilling life w, matter your age, and pursue a lasting significance that will be a legacy for future generations.
- Author BiographyBob Buford is an entrepreneur that grew a successful cable television company in the first half of his life. In his second half, Buford founded Halftime, an organization designed to inspire business and professional leaders to embrace God's calling and move from success to significance. For outstanding resources, self-assessment tools, stories, events and experiences to help you on your Halftime journey from success to significance visit www.Halftime.org.
- Author(s)Bob Buford
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.