Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionGood finishing can be the key to a successful woodworking job, and it is something that can be achieved by anyone. All that you require is some simple equipment, good preparation, and a solid understanding of what is required. Like many things, it is t a secret or special technique that makes a professional job, but the careful selection of the best products and a whole-hearted adherence to some basic principles. This book aims to give the reader a better idea of the types of finish available, as well as the confidence to try them out. It includes a general review of the main finishes, giving a technical description of each and outlining the equipment used. It provides a detailed look at how to prepare for a job - from stripping the wood to safety - before moving onto a step-by-step analysis of each method. Wide range of finishes covered in this final section includes: French polishing; wax finishes; varnishes; oil finishes; spray finishes; paint.
- Author(s)Mark Cass
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleSuccess with ...S.
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/01/2016
- Content Note200 full colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.