All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and well-illustrated introduction to Finistere, France's westernmost department, including 14 separate itineraries for exploring all aspects of this region of Brittany. In addition, the guide includes specific themes such as sites of archaeological interest, parish closes, specialist museums and children's activities. There is also general information on the history, landscape and culture of Finistere. Illustrated with schematic maps and over 200 colour photographs.
- Author(s)Harold Mewes,Wendy Mewes
- PublisherRed Dog Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAxbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Dog Books
- Content NoteIll.(some col.)M.
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.76
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.65
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.27
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.79
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.