Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest developments in structural dynamics with particular emphasis on the formulation of equations of motion by finite element methods and their solution using microcomputers. The book discusses the use of frequency-dependent shape functions for realistic finite element modelling, as opposed to the approximate conventional shape functions. A useful feature of the book in handling the forced vibration problem is the separation of the solution into two parts; the steady state and transient. Advanced topics such as substructure and synthesis are viewed in a modern unified manner. A complete listing of the finite element programme NATVIB used is given.
- Author(s)Andrew Leung,Y. K. Cheung
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/1992
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1350 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.