Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1983, this textbook introduces the finite-element method as an important general technique in engineering mathematics. It is written for students who have already completed a general course of vector calculus, matrix algebra and partial differential equations. The treatment introduced in this book will provide a secure foundation for more specialised work. Each chapter includes worked examples, many of which contain important applications and generalisations of the ideas in the main body of the text. The book is principally aimed at engineering students.
- Author(s)R.K. Livesley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/1983
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note94d.
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.