All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compact dictionary and phrasebook features a concise, easy-to-use grammar guide, a pronunciation table, and a handy reference section that provides the reader with the basics of the Finnish language. Also included is an introduction to the country's history as well as useful tips and practical information on how to navigate your way through the streets, shops and restaurants of Finland. The bilingual dictionary contains a modern, practice-oriented vocabulary. The phrasebook will help English speakers sort through the many situations encountered while travelling, such as finding transportation, booking hotel rooms, ordering at restaurants, visiting museums, or what to do in case of an emergency.
- Author(s)Ville Kataja
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- LanguageEnglish & Finnish
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width185 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.