All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFire and Emergency Services Orientation and Termilogy, Fifth Edition describes the fire and emergency services as a career. It explains the various roles of fire and emergency services personnel by illustrating typical job and operation descriptions to provide insight into the inner workings of the fire and emergency services. It also covers such other topics as fire prevention, firefighter safety, public fire and life safety education, fire investigation, fire fighting apparatus, protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus, and common fire fighting tools and equipment. Meets FESHE objectives for Principles of Emergency Services curriculum. Also contains lengthy glossary of fire- and emergency-related terms.
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/07/2012
- Weight1792 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.