All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes fixed firewater pump installations for industrial facilities from the viewpoint of the end users, fire protection engineers, loss prevention professionals, and those just entering a career in which decisions about fire pump installations must be made. Therefore much background information is given for the necessary requirements and usefulness of a firewater pump and the services that interface with it. This book's primary objective is the provision of practical information and basic background design principles on the application of fixed pumps for fire fighting purposes at industrial facilities, both onshore and offshore. Where specific details are necessary and pertinent to the discussion they are provided, otherwise, these can be found from the applicable fire codes and engineering practices to be applied to the facility. Experience from the installation of fire pumps in the petroleum and chemical industries, historical data, manufacturers specification sheets and regulatory code requirements have been drawn upon for the preparation of the information in this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Nolan is currently part of the Loss Prevention executive management staff of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), based at Abqaiq, site of some of the largest oil and gas operations in the world.
- Author(s)Dennis P. Nolan
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.