All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource is designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension of the course material through use of the following materials: Case studies and corresponding questions Figure-labeling exercises Crossword puzzles Matching, fill-in-the-blank, short-answer, and multiple-choice questions The Student Workbook also includes an answer key that is page referenced to the Fire Inspector: Principles and Practice text.
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight371 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.