Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAre you involved in the preparation or review of fire strategies for complex building environments? Does fire safety engineering impact on your role? Then this book will provide you with a new way of thinking when it comes to ensuring buildings are fire safe. Read over a weekend - change your perspective forever!
- Author BiographyPaul Bryant is a British fire strategist and business entrepreneur. He worked for many years with British fire insurers before joining London Underground as head of fire engineering. He formed Kingfell in the mid-1990s and grew into a multi- million pound fire consultancy and systems engineering business. He now concentrates on developing a business for specialist building fire engineering. He lives between Surrey in the UK and Florida in the US.
- Author(s)Paul Bryant
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.