All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy endless entertainment with your Kindle Fire, Fire HD, or Fire HDX Tablet! Amazon's growing suite of tablets gives you the power to watch, work, and play wherever you roam. With access to a large music and video collection, a growing app store, a massive library of e-books, and fast, easy one-click shopping, the Fire Tablet is the hottest ticket in town. Whether you're the owner of the original Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, or one of the latest and greatest Fire tablet models, this fun and friendly guide will fuel your love of your tablet and help you make the most of its myriad features and capabilities. Although there's a ton of documentation and online support surrounding Fire tablets, much of it is lacking t to mention packed with jargon that could make even a tech-guru's head spin. In Fire Tablets For Dummies, you'll get easy-to-understand, thorough, and plain-English explanations of the features and topics you'll encounter as you cruise around your cool new device - matter which model you choose. Burn through the basics of getting connected, going online, and navigating your tablet's built-in apps before moving on to filling your Fire Tablet with games, books, videos, TV shows, magazines, and more. * Covers the key features of the original Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, and Kindle Fire HDX as well as the latest features of the new Fire HD and Fire HDX tablets * Shows you how to set up your Fire tablet, navigate with the touchscreen, and connect to Wi-Fi * Offers clear instruction on browsing the web, receiving and sending email, and posting on Facebook * Walks you through new Amazon services available on the latest Fire Tablet models * Provides helpful advice on amazing apps to add fuel to your Fire tablet From music to movies, e-books, apps, photos, and beyond, Fire Tablets For Dummies is your one-stop guide to getting more from your Fire Tablet.
- Author BiographyNancy C. Muir is the owner of a writing and consulting company that specializes in business and technology topics. She has authored more than 100 books, including Computers For Seniors For Dummies, iPad For Seniors For Dummies, and all editions of Kindle Fire For Dummies.
- Author(s)Nancy C. Muir
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.