Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.99+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by spikemouseboy
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2105, September: Intelligence Analyst Caine Riordan uncovers a conspiracy on Earth's Moon - a history-changing clandestine project - and ends up involuntarily cryocelled for his troubles. Twelve years later, Riordan awakens to a changed world. Humanity has achieved faster-than-light travel and is pioneering nearby star systems. And w, Riordan is compelled to become an inadvertent agent of conspiracy himself. Riordan's mission: travel to a newly settled world and investigate whether a primitive local species was once sentient - eugh so to have built a lost civilization. However, arriving on site in the Delta Pavonis system, Caine discovers that the job he's been given is anything but secret or safe. With assassins and saboteurs dogging his every step, it's clear that someone doesn't want his mission to succeed. In the end, it takes the broad-based insights of an intelligence analyst and a matching instinct for intrigue to ferret out the truth: that humanity is neither alone in the cosmos, r safe. Discovering new dangers at every turn, Riordan must w convince the powers-that-be that the only way for humanity to survive as a free species is to face the perils directly - and to fight fire with fire.
- Author Biography<b>Charles E. Gannon</b> is a breakthrough rising star in science fiction with a multiple short story and novella publications in Baen anthologies, <i>Man-Kzin Wars XIII</i>, <i>Analog</i>, and elsewhere. Gannon is coauthor with Steve White of <i>Extremis</i>, the latest entry in the legendary Starfire series created by David Weber. His most recent novel is <i>1635: The Papal Stakes</i> cowritten with alternate history master, Eric Flint. A multiple Fulbright scholar, Gannon is Distinguished Professor of American Literature at St. Bonaventure University.
- Author(s)Charles E. Gannon
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight318 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.