Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first vel of the Dark Dreams series, Fire and Ice, you meet Scott and Armida, two people who feel real in their t so fantastic preternatural lives. Scott: 20 years ago he was sure that he had found the perfect love that everyone, man or women, in the world looks for, then it slipped through his fingers as she ran on very cold feet. It has made him angry. It has made him cold in his rage. Armida: She had found the perfect man. He was everything she ever wanted or needed, matter that her family did t like him as much as she had hoped. Then he changed and became so different that she was scared of losing everything she was to his very dominant heart. No matter how much heat she brought to the table, the fear of the dark and unkwn would t leave her. 20 years have passed and the world has moved on, they had moved on. But sometimes the world kws you have to look back and understand the past, before the future can be lived. Enjoy the ride as they fight for their rights in a world where Vampires are more accepted than they are. Love in a world where finding a mate could be a death sentence from her people, and that is just a typical Monday. Welcome to the world of the Michigan Shapers.
- Author BiographyShawn Hilton I joined the U.S. Army young and began writing as a way to entertain my mind. My stories have romance in some form or another (Even when it is a lunatic Vampire who thinks sleeping in his victim's blood is enjoyable.). I like my characters to have a thread of reality to them. Maybe their actions are fantastic and can stretch the imagination, their personalities, their reasons for their anger or other emotions all have to feel real to me. I was born in Washington D.C. but was raised all through the states of Maryland and Virgnia. I have lived in Germany and Egypt. I have traveled through Europe and I look forward to more for both research and pleasure. I currently live in Germany where I am close to my three children who always with out fail are close to my heart. I have worked as a soldier, a paramedic, and nurse. I have worked in a warehouse as a everything from stock boy, to floor manager, and I try to bring that feel of harsh reality and life lived into everything I write. Toni Force I have always enjoyed reading a variety of genres as long as the story is good. Romances however, have always been my favorites followed closely by fantasy or paranormal stories. Combine the two elements and I will re-read a story. I hope the stories I write will encourage the readers to re-read the story just because they enjoyed the ride the first time. I currently live in Michigan with my husband and two children.
- Author(s)Shawn E Hilton
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.