All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.56
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.45
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.76
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.73
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.41
About this product
- DescriptionIn Book 3 of Survival Stories, Lonna Lisa Williams tells how she survived a tragic childhood and cancer. Then she realized she was an abused wife. But instead of finding a new life, she retreated into prescription medicine that her doctors gave her. A wildfire burned her California mountains, and Lonna flew to New Zealand with her two trusting children. She lost an international trial and returned to California where she lost everything in divorce. Her castle of a home was gone, her children hidden from her, and Lonna's downward spiral into drugs continued. She crashed her car in the mountains then nearly bled to death while stopping all prescription medicine. But, like the mythical phoenix bird and through the power of resurrection, Lonna rose to a new life of teaching English overseas. Walk with her on this journey of adventure, across the frozen rivers of Russia and to the sunset seas of Turkey. Discover how the extremes of fire and ice can shape a person's life. Catch a flame and swflake in a camera's lens and listen to the music of this writer.
- Author BiographyLonna Lisa Williams has been writing since she was four years old, after her father died, when her mother collected the poems she spoke. In love with words, Lonna wrote childhood stories and plays, eventually publishing novels. Like a Tree Planted is science fiction, and Selah of the Summit is fantasy. Crossing the Chemo Room, I Saw You in the Moon, and Fire and Ice tell her true Survival Stories. She got her Master's degree in English at San Diego State University and has published poems, essays, and articles in various magazines and newspapers. A journalist and photographer, Lonna enjoys making Youtube videos (LonnaLisaWilliams' Channel). She posts new photos and writing on Facebook and her website, www.lonnawilliams.com. After losing her childhood family, surviving cancer, almost dying in a car accident, and watching her family and life in California burn up after a bitter divorce, Lonna found a new life teaching English overseas. Her four children live in California, and she visits them when she can. Her motto is that Christ's light can shine in the darkest places, and that after death comes resurrection.
- Author(s)Lonna Lisa Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.