All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionOne small spark brought fire awake, Winding like a small black snake, Fire flickered, fire crept, Flames snickered, bushfire leapt...Inspired by the bushfires that have affected many Australians, Fire is a moving and sensitive story of a natural disaster as seen through the eyes of a cockatoo. The fire mercilessly engulfs homes and land, leaving a devastating path of destruction.
- Author(s)Jackie French
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLindfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
- Width240 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bruce Whatley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.