All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionYou are a creator, lover, sage, and healer - a multifaceted Goddess with confidence, spiritual wisdom, and the power to heal. Based on a lifetime of deep study and first-hand experiences worldwide, Katalin Koda offers women an invative way to embody the sacred feminine. Taking the maiden-mother-crone tradition to a new level, Koda presents nine Goddess archetypes corresponding with women's most important life stages - firebearer, initiate, warrioress, healer, consort, Bodhisattva, priestess, weaver, and crone. Embrace each Goddess aspect through sacred ceremonies and practical exercises: create sacred space, perform deep healing, and connect with ancestors. Discover the myth behind each Goddess and apply its meaning to your life.
- Author BiographyKatalin Koda has been practising and teaching Reiki for ten years. She studied and earned all degrees of Raku-Kei Reiki and is a certified Sivananda Yoga instructor. She also provides chakra, Tarot, and sacred crafting workshops, and pursues shamanic training, writing, and painting.
- Author(s)Katalin Koda
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.