All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.20
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a series that examines natural disasters and extreme weather, detailing the science behind them and the negative and positive effects on people and the environment. Fires includes research into predicting natural disasters, safety tips on surviving them, and information on table disasters in history as well as myths created to explain their origin.
- Author(s)Tami Deedrick
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleNature on the Rampage S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRaintree Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/11/2005
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age9+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.