All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $54.96
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn a small village in rthern Greece, local residents participate in an annual religious festival called 'Anastenaria'. During the festival, believers walk across fire to test their faith and receive blessings from religious figures. Will all the participants make it across the fire? How will their firewalk affect them?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 3000
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight88 g
- Width149 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.