All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionStudent radicals overrun the American Embassy in Tehran and America plunges into 444-day nightmare.The Chinese Ministry of State Security hatches a 20-year plot to co-opt the American Presidency and position itself to become the dominant power in the 21st century.A sleepy airport in western Arkansas becomes the hub to a drugs-for-arms covert operation to supply the Contra rebels fighting the communist threat in Nicaragua.Terrorist cells sponsored by Syria, Iran and Iraq bomb the Beirut Embassy twice, the Marine Battalion HQ and abduct western hostages.In a struggle of wills between the Iranian Mullahs and an American President, a secret war rages from isolated Iranian villages to Beirut's green line to the cocaine soaked streets in Panama. The task falls to spymaster Louis Edwards and his dwindling cadre of operatives. They step across all legal boundaries only to be caught in a winner-take-all / take--prisoners free fire zone as Iran/Contra explodes across the headlines.
- Author(s)Douglas De Bono
- PublisherPoint of Honor Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoint of Honor Press
- Weight485 g
- Width141 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.