Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes NBDE Part II-style questions written by dental students who just took the exam. Put the proven First Aid formula to work for you! Part of the time-tested First Aid review series, First Aid Q&A for the NBDE Part II delivers 600+ board-style review questions written by dental students who just took the boards. You will find detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answer options in an easy-to-read format. Table of contents mirrors the NBDE Part II content guidelines and the companion book, First Aid for the NBDE Part II . It is written for students by students who passed, and reviewed by top faculty. 600+ questions focus on must-kw material. Answer explanations are provided in an easy-to-read manner: answer letter options are always bolded, correct answers are discussed first, and discussions of each distracter explain why incorrect answers are wrong. This title includes the content you need to pass the NBDE Part II: Chapter 1 - Pharmacology; Chapter 2 - Operative Dentistry and Prosthodontics; Chapter 3 - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pain Control; Chapter 4 - Orthodontics; Chapter 5 - Pediatric Dentistry; Chapter 6 - Endodontics; Chapter 7 - Periodontics; Chapter 8 - Radiology; Chapter 9 - Pathology; and, Chapter 10 - Patient Management, Public Health, Ethics and Biostatistics.
- Author BiographyJason E. Portnof, DMD, MD is a full time faculty member at the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency program at Beth Israel Medical Center/ Jacobi Medical Center/ Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He is Assistant Professor in the Departments of Dentistry and Otorhinolaryngology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Portnof completed his undergraduate education at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, and received his doctorate in dental medicine (DMD) from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. His medical school training (MD) was completed at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City. He completed a residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery and an internship in general surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center, where he also served as Chief Resident in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Portnof completed a fellowship in pediatric maxillofacial surgery/ craniomaxillofacial surgery in the Department of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia. Tim Leung, DMD, MHSc, MD is a private practice oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and New York, NY. He is also a faculty member of the oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program at Jacobi Medical Center Department of Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Bronx, NY). Dr. Leung completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery and an internship in general surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center, where he also served as Chief Resident in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He received an MD degree from Weill Cornell Medical College, and a DMD from University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He earned a MHSc from the University of Toronto. His undergraduate education (BA) was completed at Cornell University. Melvyn S. Yeoh, DMD, MD is Chief Resident in oral and maxillofacial surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell Medical Center. He completed an internship in general surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Yeoh earned his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania and his medical degree from Cornell University. His undergraduate education was at Claremont McKenna College in Claremont, California.
- Author(s)Jason E. Portnof,Timothy Leung
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Series TitleFirst Aid Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.