All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Aid, CPR, and AED Standard is the centre of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers instructor, student, and techlogy resources to better support instructors and prepare students. The text includes: coverage of the 2005 UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines; current information on injured and illnesses: Core information for first aiders presented in a clear and straightforward format; skills drills that ffer step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important skills. Flowcharts: Reinforce the decision-making process and appropriate procedures; decision tables that provide a concise summary of what signs first aiders should look for and what treatment steps they should take.
- Author(s)British Paramedic Association
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight885 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.