First Aid for the Pediatrics Clerkship by Matthew S. Kaufman, Muhammad Waseem, Latha Ganti (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe pediatrics clerkship survival guide written by students who aced the clerkship. This powerful review for the pediatrics clerkship provides medical students taking requiredrotations with a single, concise, high-yield resource for excelling on the boards and wards. Hundreds of high-yield facts--written by students and based on the clerkship's core competencies--review everything students need to kw for the clerkship. Margin tes highlight common exam and pimp questions to really help students shine. New to this edition, mini-cases are integrated throughout to give a clinical face todisease discussions. A section of classifieds include scholarship and award opportunities. A new color insert contains 4 pages of full color images to amplify the text. Features High-yield yet comprehensive review for the pediatrics clerkship based on the clerkship's core competencies Written by students who just completed the clerkship NEW: Integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK Exam tips and wards tips in the margins help students shine Edited by a pediatrician and reviewed by top faculty to ensure relevance and accuracy The content you need to excel on the pediatric clerkship: Section I: How to Succeed in the Pediatrics Clerkship;Section II: High-Yield Facts,Gestation and Birth,Prematurity,Growth and Development,Nutrition,Health Supervision and Prevention of Injury and Illness in the Well Child,Congenital Malformations and Chromosomal,Amalies,Metabolic Disease,Immulogic Disease,ID,GI Disease,Respiratory Disease,Cardiovascular Disease,Renal, Gynecologic, and Urinary Disease,Hematologic Disease,Endocrine Disease,Neurologic Disease,ENT,Musculoskeletal Disease,Dermatology,Psychiatry,Section III: Awards and Opportunities,Color Image Section
- Author BiographyAuthor Profile Volume Editor: Muhammad Waseem, MD is Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine (Clinical Pediatrics) at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York. Series Editors: Latha G. Stead, MD and Matthew S. Kaufman, MD Latha G. Stead, MD, MS, FACEP is Chief, Division of Clinical Research and Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine at Gainesville. She is also Adjunct Professor of Emergency Medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Rochester, MN) and serves as Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Emergency Medicine.
- Author(s)Latha Ganti,Matthew S. Kaufman,Muhammad Waseem
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFirst Aid Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Weight1236 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.