All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all aspects of this increasingly popular craft, First Beading will get you stringing, weaving, and stitching with beads straightaway. Choose from over 20 beading projects for all skills levels, from bracelets and earrings to scarves and bags. Step-by-step photography and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through every aspect of each project, guaranteeing success every time. Workshop sections introduce each new technique, so that you are prepared when it comes to beading up a piece of jewellery or special gift. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced beader, this comprehensive guide is sure to inspire. Other titles in this series include: First Card Making (9781843406143), First Crochet (9781843406129) and First Knits (9781843406112).
- Author BiographyJema Hewitt is a professional costume designer, working on projects for films, theatre and museums such as the Victoria & Albert Museum, specialising in period clothing and jewellery. Jema's love of vintage beads and embroidery was further indulged when a friend opened a specialist bead shop and offered her a job teaching workshops. She now teaches on a variety of subjects from tiaras to tassels and is a regular contributor to Crafts Beautiful Magazine.
- Author(s)Jema Hewitt
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteOver 250 colour photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.