All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting spy series set in Tudor England, amid the intrigue and danger of Henry VIII's royal court, from the bestselling authors of books in the Beast Quest series. When Jack Briars becomes an apprentice to King Henry VIII's spy master, he is disappointed to be given the boring duties of a clerk. But the King's enemies are everywhere. Soon Jack is facing more adventure and intrigue than he bargained for. If he wants to stay alive and in favour, he will need to learn the arts of stealth, disguise and deception - and fast!
- Author BiographyJan and Sara were already friends when one day they decided they wanted to write children's stories and it would be more fun to write them together. That was 18 years ago. Since then they've written over 160 stories - including some about ghosts, football, ghosts playing football and naughty gargoylz. Jan lives in Essex with her family and Sara lives in London with hers. They both have black cats who completely rule their lives. For more information, visit Jan and Sara's website www.burchettandvogler.co.uk and follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BurchettVogler.
- Author(s)Jan Burchett,Sara Vogler
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSpy Master
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.