All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionThrough happenstance, romance is longer on standby for two beautiful women. For ather young lady, circumstances bring about an opportunity for lost love to take flight. Will love be rekindled for Lori, the jilted flight attendant, or will her skepticism stand in the way? Can Heather, the successful retailer, put her painful past behind her and watch as new love ignites? Through calamity and an encounter with God, will Kiersten accept that forgiveness might be the key to family reconciliation? The tapestry of these women's lives weaves together with each other and the men who care for them, ultimately unfolding in First Class.
- Author BiographyRobin R. Rinke is a motivational speaker and author. She and her husband, Charles, make their home in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and enjoy their three adult children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Robin R Rinke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.