All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionMichael can't wait for the his first day of first grade. The night before, Michael tells his puppy, Cookie, that they're going to school together. But his mom tells him dogs aren't allowed in school. Michael can't stand the thought of being away from Cookie. What will he do? Full color.
- Author BiographyMargaret McNamara is the author of the Robin Hill School series, and she gets many ideas from her daughter's own school experiences. She lives in New York City. Mike Gordon illustrates the Robin Hill School series and has an extensive and varied background in illustration and design. He lives with his family in Santa Barbara, California.
- Author(s)Margaret McNamara
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRobin Hill School
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintSimon Spotlight
- Content Notef-c
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.