All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal book for children with lots of questions about the world we live in, such as 'Why is the night dark?' 'What is sw?' and 'What is under the sea?' This charming encyclopedia is full of simple, easy-to-read text and lively, detailed illustrations, introducing young readers to the basic concepts of geography.
- Author(s)Felicity Brooks
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUsborne First Encyclopaedias S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width176 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Hancock
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age5+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.