All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $52.12
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
About this product
- DescriptionDeadly Beasts. Brutal combat. Welcome to Avantia. At the age of seven, Tanner's father was killed in front of him by the evil warlord Derthsin. But his father's death was t in vain and Derthsin was carried away to his doom by a good Beast, Firepos the Flame Bird. Now, eight years later, ather evil army is wreaking havoc across Avantia. But Tanner has been training with Firepos, waiting to avenge his father's death. There is something familiar about this new menace, who rides with a Beast of his own. The evil army is after the pieces of the Mask of Death--which allows whoever wears it to control all Beasts. Tanner sets off on a journey to stop them. Along the way, he encouters twins Gwen and Geffen, who hold the map to finding the remaining pieces.
- Author BiographyAdam Blade is in his late twenties, and was born in Kent, England. His parents were both history teachers and amateur artists, and Adam grew up surrounded by his father's paintings of historic English battles which left a lifelong mark on his imagination. He was also fascinated by the ancient sword and shield that hung in his father's office. Adam's father said they were a Blade family heirloom. Sadly, Adam does not have his own Ice Dragon or Ghost Panther. But he really wishes he did!
- Author(s)Adam Blade
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChronicles of Avantia (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight340 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.