All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $50.46
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionFor five years, five master photographers spent summers in Yosemite s backcountry together, each one interpreting the sublime landscape in his own distinct style. First came the book, <i>First Light, </i> which captured the park in ways both intimate and grand. Now, fans of nature, photography, and the crown jewel of America s national parks can share the beauty in their own correspondence. This boxed set includes ten blank tecards, two each of five images.
- Author BiographyThe five photographers were inspired to do this multi-year project by their love for and long experience with Yosemite. <b>Charles Cramer</b> lives in Santa Clara, CA. <b>Karl Krober</b> lives in Capitola, CA. <b>Scott Miller</b> lives in Dallas, TX. <b>Mike Osborne</b> lives in Yosemite, CA. <b>Keith S. Walklet</b> lives in Boise, ID.
- PublisherYosemite Conservancy
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYosemite Conservancy
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width145 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Charles Cramer,Karl Kroeber,Scot Miller,Mike Osborne,Keith S Walklet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.