Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionJosiah and Tara had enjoyed acting in their high school plays. They had also been each other's first lover. In fact, most of the time they'd spent together had been in Tara's bed. When Josiah became a Christian, he left Tara to go to college and didn't look back. Four years later, Josiah is back in town when his father has a near-fatal heart attack. When they meet up again they realize how much their separation had hurt each of them. But w Tara is a Christian and is trying to live a life that is pleasing to God. Josiah wants Tara back, but neither kws how to relate to each other without the physical intimacy they once shared. They are determined to do things right this time, but find it more challenging than they'd anticipated.
- Author BiographyMichelle Sutton, otherwise known as the Healing Hearts author, is a member of ACFW, a prolific reader/book reviewer/blogger, and the author of over a dozen novels releasing through 2013. She lives in Arizona with her husband of over twenty years and her two college age sons.
- Author(s)Michelle Sutton
- PublisherDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleTombstone Treasures
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.